Article on KDE on Cygwin

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jan 6 22:23:42 CET 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 12:39, Ingrid Marson wrote:
> Hi
> I am interested in writing an article about KDE on Cygwin (the port of
> Qt and KDE to Windows using Cygwin). Who is the best person to speak
> to/email to find out more about this project? - what it has achieved so
> far, when it plans on doing a production release etc.

This depends of the area of the project.

Chris January <chrisjan at iomo.co.uk> - native win32 qt port
Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> - cygwin based qt port
Ralf Habacker/Holger Schröder - cygwin based kde port
Holger Schröder <holger-kde at holgis.net> + Jaruslav Staniek are working on a
native kde port

BTW: Holger Schöder has given an interview on golem some month ago, which may
help you. You can find this interview on http://www.golem.de/0408/33216.html.

If you have more questions, please send them to this list, we will answer
them.

Regards
Ralf