Dev-C++: Compiling with Static Linking

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Sat Feb 19 23:48:23 CET 2005

Sorry for the duplicate message, but I thought for the sake of seaching
the archives that I would repost this under a more informative subject line.

Thank you again for all your help, I'm now wondering how to configure
Dev-C++ to compile with static linking. I've been looking through the
various options and searching via google, but haven't yet found a good
way to do this. If you have any ideas I would be very grateful to hear
them, otherwise I will keep looking. I'm sure the answer should be
fairly easy and straight forward once I track it down.

Thanks again,

Steven