Scribus Wiki: Call for Cygwin How-to

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Feb 18 10:08:44 CET 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 03:41, Steven Boothe wrote:
> Hello Ralph, et al:
>
> I've just discovered the aging document on how to setup scribus under
> cygwin and win2k here:
> http://www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/cygwin.html
>
> What I would like to do is republish it at http://wiki.scribus.net as a
> how-to that all can then edit and contribute to as better information
> becomes available, and others have some success or difficulties.
>
> How does that sound? To start off I've simply made an entry at the wiki
> with a reference to the URL, but I would prefer to use that previous
> document as a type of boiler plate to begin a more updated document.
>
> How does that sound?

Good, you can use the instructions on
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=277342. The related
package could be found under
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=27249&package_id=133559

You may communicate with someone from the scribus team (Peter Linnel oder Mr.
Franz) about how far they are with cygwin because they had got the required
patches already.

Regards