Fw: ralph ... is that true ?

REGAT-BARREL Aurelien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 15 19:58:00 CET 2005

They say that KDE for Windows will be named QT3 Windows Free Edition and will be distributed under GPL and commercial licence.
I think the author made a confusion between QT4 GPL for Windows and the KDE for cygwin port project.

Henri Girard <girardhenri at hotmail.com> wrote:
very strange... because what they say is real bullshit...
each day is a different article about kde on xp
as new desktop....
kind regards
Henri