Thanks

nunya bidness et_2003_email at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 03:40:05 CET 2005

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the QT3/win32
developers for the great work you've done with this
project.  I'm elated at the news from Trolltech, but
for me you guys were the ones that first broke the dam
on QT for windows-- even if Trolltech hadn't made the
decision to offer GPL licensing, this port was at a
"ready to use" stage as far as my needs go.

Trolltech gets a resounding barbaric yawp from me for
the move they've made.  But you guys go down in my
book as the ones that first opened up QT for Windows.