Home folder crashes konqueror

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 18:34:23 CEST 2005

> Anything else works pretty good and I love it so tha
> I can use Linux software.

if this is your goal, you should also look at
colinux.org. That allows you to run full fledged linux
under windows in a process. And running apps under
colinux is much faster than running programs under
cygwin. Another BIG advantage is that because its
complete linux (2.6 kernel is supported), porting
linux apps is not required at all. e.g. prebuilt kde
rpm will just install fine, emerge kde under gentoo
will just work just fine.

I am almost always using kde from colinux under
windows. and all I could say is that its a "WOW!" kind
of experience.