How is the current status of qtwin?

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Fri Apr 29 17:06:26 CEST 2005

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to know what the current status of qtwin.sf.net is. Did
> not hear anything for a while...
>
> Christian

Hi Christian.

I personally haven't been able to do much for the last couple weeks as I
had taken our family on a trip to visit my parents for our little girls
first birthday. Up there they don't have much of a connection (shaky
28.8 at best) so I wasn't able to even check my email very well.

Once back I have been swamped with work, and so that brings us up to
where I am today. Still intent, but just a bit over taxed at the moment.

Cheers,

Steven