"Download incomplete. Try again?"

Alex Brooks askoorb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:06:56 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm just E-Mailing to let you know that if I follow the instructions on the
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/kde3/installation.php
page for the "Installation using the cygwin installer" I get the error
message "Download incomplete. Try again?" popping up every time.  (See
attached gif)
I get this message both on a current, or brand new cygwin install.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alex

P.S.

Great port of qt you've got, now I can run Scribus!

--

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s),
it may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged,
access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail please inform the sender immediately
and delete this email from your system.