Completed cross-compilation!

Angus Leeming leeming at lyx.org
Fri Apr 22 01:01:27 CEST 2005

Just for info, I completed the process of cross compiling Qt/WinFree.

The Qt library is now built in ./lib
The Qt examples are built in the directories in ./examples
The Qt tutorials are built in the directories in ./tutorial

Enjoy!   - the Trolltech team

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/angus/mingw-xcompile/qt3'

Sheesh, it's not small, is it? :)
$ du -ks .
642144  .

I'll try out the examples/tutorial on a Windows machine sometime soon.

Attached is the detailed HOWTO of what I did, together with the changes to
the cvs sources that I needed to make. Note that the qfiledialog_win.cpp
change fixes a bug.

Regards,
Angus