QTwin Wiki Update

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Fri Apr 8 18:12:59 CEST 2005

Henri Girard wrote:
> May I soon integrate QTwin Edukator ?
> i would like to explain how to compile it on Qtwin
> I succeeded compiling it on QTwin32...
> Just finishing the french translation
> but it has already : english, dutch, and soon french...
> on many others...
> The version 4.2 compiled on kde-cygwin
> but not the last yet (i mean i didn't succeed for import troubles)
> and this version compiled on Qtwin too...
> just few details to manage...
> cheers
> Henri

Well Henri my first thought is "please do"! I'd suggest creating an
account on the wiki and just start writing away. There should be a
section on the main page which makes a reference to some apps. Maybe you
could just create a new linked page there and start documenting your
steps. Of course as mentioned I intend to keep the wiki out of direct
references to qtwin.sourceforge.net until we get the interface at least
half way up to looking like our own interface, but that includes
inputing our own content so I would say "have at it". :)

Cheers,

Steven