QTwin Wiki Update

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Apr 8 17:54:27 CEST 2005

On Friday 08 April 2005 11:34, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> On Friday 08 April 2005 08:28, Steven Boothe wrote:
> > Just another update:
> >
> > I've discovered that moving the wiki to http://qtwin.sourceforge.net was
> > pretty much a non-issue and didn't require anything more than an
> > alturation of the path in the config file and moving the files from the
> > wikimedia directory to the virtual root directory - done deal.
> >
> > Still I don't think it is ready to go 'live' yet so I left the old
> > index.html file in there to redirect to the projects/qtwin page at SF.
> >
> > However, the wiki page is accessible from
> > http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/index.php
> >
> > So I'm thinking it is probably ready to begin being worked on, but not
> > made directly linked to from http://qtwin.sourceforge.net until we
> > reworked some of the style and frontpage content so that it isn't such a
> > blatent copying from the wiki.scribus.net site.
> >
> > Anyway, that's it for tonight.
>
> Does this wiki supports importing raw html code from the kde-cygwin website
> ? Otherwise it will be much work to rework all stuff.

Found already on the main page. I've imported for example the msvc6++ compile
page as raw html, which requires only replacing the a tag with  [link text].
Then I renamed the link on the main page to Ms Visual Studio 6.0 and then the
previous content wasn't  accessable, because the name on the main page is the
link. Can this behaviore be changed in a way, that the internal page link
could be different from the displayed link text ?

Regards