How to migrate qt project part to qtwin and who can do what

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Fri Apr 1 09:05:46 CEST 2005

Steven Boothe wrote:

> Well I've got three default installs up and running barebones without
> having added any content yet.
>
> If you want to take a look at them they are:
>
> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wikimedia
>
> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wikitavi/
>
> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wordpress/
>
> Management and admin for these can be explored over at:
> http://www.opensourcecms.com/

OK, well in my researching solutions to the sourceforge load balancing issue
as it relates to maintaining session data, I came across yet another wiki
that had a recipe for setting it up so that it would get along with
sourceforge. Sooooo, I have put up yet another one for your review and
comment here:

http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wikiphp/index.php/HomePage

I'm going to bed now.

Cheers,