[kde-cygwin - Help] KDE dcopserver problem

Yuvraj Dhillon yuvrajsd at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 1 03:00:57 CEST 2005

Hi All,

   I tried your suggestions, nothing works. If I start dcopserver separately
as suggested in the debug procedure, I still get the same error.

DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Authentication Rejected, reason :
None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authentication failed
ICE Connection rejected!

Hope you can help. Thanks!

Yuvraj Singh Dhillon