qwindowsxpstyle.cpp

Chris January chris at atomice.net
Fri Sep 24 14:34:25 CEST 2004

> >> --- NEW FILE: qwindowsxpstyle.cpp ---
> >
> > (...)
> >
> >> ** Licensees holding valid Qt Enterprise Edition or Qt Professional
> >> Edition
> >> ** licenses for Windows may use this file in accordance with the Qt
> >> Commercial
> >> ** License Agreement provided with the Software.
> >> **
> >>
> >> ** This file is not available for use under any other
> license without
> >> ** express written permission from the copyright holder.
> >
> > Hmmm... This file is not (L)GPL. Do we have the written permission
> > from Trolltech?
> >
> > Otherwise we should remove this file from CVS, no?
> >
> > --
> > // Andy Goossens
>
> I only copied the file from the QT_WIN32_3_BRANCH and made
> the necessary
> adjustments, so the file was there for a very long time.

It's a tricky one - the file itself says it's only licensed under the Qt
commercial licenses but it actually comes from an old version of Qt/Embedded
Free Edition which is explicitly released under the GPL. The file is no
longer included in recent released. I'll e-mail Trolltech and ask them for
explicit permission to use it (since they did release it under the GPL
anyway).

Chris