Missing function patch

Andreas Hausladen Andreas.Hausladen at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 18:40:47 CEST 2004

> Applied.

Thanks.
> Please make sure the files in your checked out copy have unix
> file endings

For this I must wait at least 5 hours until Sourceforge's anonymous CVS is
updated. The current checked in files have CrCrLf line endings.

> and try to avoid changing whitespace if possible:
Easier said as done. Borland's editors remove these unnecessary blanks. I
know there is an option but I will write programs with this editor, too. And
switching from one configuration to another is not what I want to do.

Regards,

Andreas Hausladen