Missing function implementations in Qt 3.3.3

Andreas Hausladen Andreas.Hausladen at gmx.de
Sun Sep 19 19:58:10 CEST 2004

After fighting with doxygen I now have a new .xml database for my C wrapper
generator. The compilation gives me the following unresolved symbols:

qlasterror(char *, unsigned long, bool)
QAccessible::initialize()
QAccessible::cleanup()
QFileInfo::isHidden() const
QPixmap::hasAlphaChannel() const
QPrintDialog::QPrintDialog(QPrinter *, QWidget *, const char *)
QPrintDialog::staticMetaObject()
QPrintDialog::className() const
QPrintDialog::qt_cast(const char *)
QPrintDialog::qt_invoke(int, QUObject *)
QPrintDialog::qt_emit(int, QUObject *)
QPrintDialog::qt_property(int, int, QVariant *)
QPrintDialog::~QPrintDialog()
QPrintDialog::setPrinter(QPrinter *, bool)
QPrintDialog::printer() const
QPrintDialog::addButton(QPushButton *)
QPrintDialog::getPrinterSetup(QPrinter *, QWidget *)
QPrintDialog::setGlobalPrintDialog(QPrintDialog *)
QPrinter::setWinPageSize(short)
QPrinter::winPageSize() const
Qt::busyCursor

I'll try to find them and write the code for them as far as possible.

Regards,

Andreas