Final Borland C++ compilation for Qt 3.3.3

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Sep 18 08:33:33 CEST 2004

On Saturday 18 September 2004 00:46, Andreas Hausladen wrote:
> Mostly for Ralf:
>
> I have removed all ole32.dll iuu32.dll dependencies for Borland C++ from
> the .pro files ( which I had added when I had started to patch Qt 3/Win32
> for bcc32) These were not necessary (only copy and paste from msvc stuff).
> So we can leave mkspecs/win32-borland/ untouched with the original Qt 3.3.3
> files.
nice.

> The qmake/ directory is missing a qmake/tmp/ directory which is necessary
> for compilation. Either add it to CVS (with an empty.txt file) or we create
> it in the configure script.

the second. I recognized that this support was removed by removing qmake
generation from configure.---.bat.

BTW: To reduce the number of configure scripts I have setup a main
configure.bat, which works for msvc, borland and mingw environment.

Simply run
set QMAKESPEC=win32-[g++]|[msvc]|[msvc.net]|[borland]
configure.bat

Can anyone check this ?

> The qglobal.h and qmodule.h headers are not accessible from source files
> when you checkout a new copy from CVS. Either re-add them to includes/ or
> apply Christian patches in whole not only partly. He had added two copy
> commands which copy these two files from misc/ to include/ where the
> configure and link_includes projects can find them.

should be fixed now.

> In the attachments are all patches (except the one I had already sent to
> this list) for bcc32 compilation.

I will take a look at this.