Final Borland C++ compilation for Qt 3.3.3

Andreas Hausladen Andreas.Hausladen at gmx.de
Sat Sep 18 00:46:36 CEST 2004

Mostly for Ralf:

I have removed all ole32.dll iuu32.dll dependencies for Borland C++ from the
.pro files ( which I had added when I had started to patch Qt 3/Win32 for
bcc32) These were not necessary (only copy and paste from msvc stuff). So we
can leave mkspecs/win32-borland/ untouched with the original Qt 3.3.3 files.

The qmake/ directory is missing a qmake/tmp/ directory which is necessary
for compilation. Either add it to CVS (with an empty.txt file) or we create
it in the configure script.

The qglobal.h and qmodule.h headers are not accessible from source files
when you checkout a new copy from CVS. Either re-add them to includes/ or
apply Christian patches in whole not only partly. He had added two copy
commands which copy these two files from misc/ to include/ where the
configure and link_includes projects can find them.

In the attachments are all patches (except the one I had already sent to
this list) for bcc32 compilation.

Regards,

Andreas Hausladen