KDiff3 with Qt3/Win32 basically works

Joachim Eibl joachim.eibl at gmx.de
Wed Sep 15 20:22:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm author of KDiff3 for which a Windows-version also exists. (Usually created
with the commercial Qt version because using the GPL-Qt3-port didn't work.)

Today I once again tested your GPL-Qt3/Win32-version and KDiff3 compiled and
worked! (I used the precompiled binary package for VC6.)

Except for the fact that I wasn't able to select a monospaced font, which is
important for KDiff3, the other issues are rather minor.
- Disabled icons are invisible.
- Some window captions are wrong.

So I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed!

Cheers,
Joachim