Kde-cygwin website

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Oct 22 02:38:47 CEST 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 19:19, Chris January wrote:
> Hey Ralf,
>
> Would you mind making all the files in /home/group/k/kd/kde-cygwin/htdocs
> group writable so I can commit them to CVS and update some pages?

Is done. Could you add group writable also to your changed files ? Thanks
Also Ivan Deras is owner of some images and should be add group writable to
this files. (This belongs to the qt3-win32/images/deras path)

BTW: The qt3-win32 and kde3 are now db hosted. I send you editing hints in a
personal email.

Regards