QListView glitches, drag & drop not working

Benno Senoner sbenno at gardena.net
Tue Oct 5 21:49:42 CEST 2004

Ivan de Jesus Deras wrote:

>In the past I have traced some problems related to
>Double Buffer, to realize of this I modified the
>QMultiLineEdit code to not use Double Buffer and works
>well, but when it use Double Buffer (the default) you
>can see problems when scroll the control.  Try to run
>MDI example, open a large file (at least one that need
>scroll) and you will see this behavior.  I think this
>has something to do with QListView problem.

Interesting. So would it make sense to disable double buffer in those
problematic widgets for now
(eg until the real cause of the problem is found) ?
As said, the user prefers a bit of flickering during repaints than
double buffered broken repaints.

let me know if I should do more testing.

cheers,
Benno