Qt runtime failure

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:07:42 CEST 2004

Here is a more complete binary to use for linking/compiling mysql to
QT_3_3_BRANCH

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~superm1/mysql-qt-3-mingw.zip

There are two libraries for mysql, one static and one dynamic.  The
static one links into qt, and references the dynamic.  So you will
have to include this dynamic one with your QT apps when you use mysql
stuff in them.  I haven't tested this with any apps I built yet, but
it linked and compiled fine with QT, so I'm under the assumption that
it is working right now.