Qt runtime failure

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:15:13 CEST 2004

Here is how to create a mysql library that will be compatible with qt
(very bottom of the page):
http://www.synnottsoftware.com/tutorials/mysql.html

I am still getting some link errors with win32 build of the
3_3_branch, about GetGlyphIndices.  It seems that its not declared
anywhere in the gdi include or library files included with mingw or
cygwin for that matter.