Parse errors running latest configure/qmake

Raul zomps at mail.astar.ee
Fri Oct 1 08:48:38 CEST 2004

>> P.S. is it really necessary to rebuild every file after running
>> configure.
>> Could this be prevented somehow?
>
> when configure is changed or invoked with other parameters than before,
> rebuilding every Makefile is needed. But since this doesn't happen
> often, you can start without calling configure by simply calling "nmake" .

but when the header is changed in cvs?
does the make sub-tools use the new headers?
I can see that only configure script updates the headers
in qt-3/include/ directory

PS. can somebody add the .cvsignore file into qt-3/include/
directory, its realy annoying to see all the warnings in cvs client

Raul Metsma