compile problems.

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Nov 3 12:57:16 CET 2004

Seems like you've got an old libdesignercore (or similar name - don't
remember correctly atm).
Try a 'nmake clean' in assistant-dir first before recompiling the whole
thing :-)

Christian

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++