QT 3.3.2

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun May 30 19:22:48 CEST 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 22:21, Mark Toman wrote:
> I have the qt_windows.h file that everyone wants for qt 3.3.2, so how would
> you like to be able to compile make qt 3 more up to date.
> now I will try configure -platform cygwin-g++ on it, now that I have the
> file that was missing.
> my first question is, how do I contribute the file to CVS?
send in the file as attatchment to this list.
> the second question is, how do I build a package and contribute it to your
> project?

configure qt with config.cygwin-thread, make it run the appended install.sh
int the qt source root dir

./install.sh <build root>

which installs a binary release into <build root>/opt/qtwin/3.1

then create a bzipped tar ball with

cd <build-root>
tar -cjvf qt-x.y.z.tar.bz2 *

You can store it on a public ftp server or something else wher I can upload it
to the kde-cygwin files area.