Qt-3/Win32 linking errors, but recovered.

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Wed Jun 30 20:12:04 CEST 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Ole Jacob Hagen wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I discovered that there was linking problems, to qt-mt.lib.
> This file didn't exist, but qt-mt310.lib did. So when I copied
> qt-mt310.lib to qt-mt.lib, it worked.
>
> JIPPY-KAY-AYE, Qt port works natively in Windows.
>
> There is also problems with OpenGL support, since these examples didn't
> work.
> Neither did it work to do configure.bat  -thread -opengl
> The configuration configures without opengl support...

The OpenGL module has not been ported to Windows yet.  I made a little bit
of progress in this direction several months ago.  If anyone's interested
in continuing from what I began, I can provide the files.

Dave Brondsema : dave at brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming
http://csx.calvin.edu : student org