qt-3 build error...

gcross at cscoms.com gcross at cscoms.com
Fri Jun 4 23:14:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

I just pulled the top, and then, KDE_CYGWIN_3_1_1_B1 of qt-3/,
and I always get an error that project.h can't find qstringlist.h:

Creating qmake. Please wait...
In file included from option.h:40,
                 from generators/makefile.h:40,
                 from generators/unix/unixmake.h:40,
                 from generators/mac/pbuilder_pbx.h:40,
                 from generators/mac/pbuilder_pbx.cpp:38:
project.h:40:25: qstringlist.h: No such file or directory

(The line numbers might be different, because this output was
taken from another post from last year.)  I just recently
installed cygwin using the net installer, so it is the latest
version.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong building
Qt/Cygwin-g++ ?

Thank you very much.  Sincerely,

George