KDevelop create project error

Bruce Hunt BruceHunt2 at netscape.net
Thu Jul 29 20:25:15 CEST 2004

When I create a new project in KDevelop I get this error "Could not create
language plugin for C++". KDevelop is creating the project but when opening the
project is when the error occurs. I cannot open the project and I get the same
error for all type of projects. I am using just the current install packages
from CYGWIN. I have checked the pre-reqs for KDevelop and everything seems to
be installed correctly. Hoping someone can get me by this error. Any help would
be appreciated.

Bruce