[patch] qlibrary_win.cpp

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Jan 27 13:26:59 CET 2004

On  2003-10-14 9:52:50 Holger Schröder wrote:
>i think i talked about this before...
>after my understanding we cannot allow anybody to use our code under a
>different license than the gpl one.
>if we leave the tt license attributes in, we would for example allow
>commercial x11-only licensees to use qt on windows commercially with their
>x11 only licenses. i think we cannot allow anybody to do anything with the
>code, that is not bound to the gpl, so i removed all tt license statements in
>the _win classes.
>perhaps i forgot some, but that was my intention.
>i would recommend to continue in that way, to be on the safe side.

I'm going to apply some outstanding patches like this one in preparation for a
mingw running qt release using the cygwin build system and have a question
about this stuff.

Do you have a template generic template file for this, so that we can give the
users who like to provide patches something like this.

Ralf