Disable QT-Win32 Debug Output

Stefan Greite Eron at fantasymail.de
Tue Jan 13 11:53:30 CET 2004

Hi,
I started using QT3 2 years ago for a university project on a Solaris platform.
I was glad to discover KDE-Cygwin because I liked the idea being able to work at home using Win32 rather than to boot into Linux.
Besides this I use QT for some little private projects and experimenting.
I personally think that QT3 is easy to use and well documented, so a free and working Windows port would be quite useful to lots of people who cannot afford a license for the Trolltech original.
The current status of this port is already quite impressive, I wish you all the best on your roadmap and hope to see some of the bugs fixed in the not too distant future:-)
Stefan