KDE-Cygwin Setup Installation Problem

Chan Seng Loong johncsl82 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 13:12:29 CET 2004

hi...

I having problem installing kde-cygwin... I used
Cygwin setup.exe..... and I had tried both method of
installation, which are install form internet and
local directory...... none of these method succefully
install the kde-cygwin..... the error are mainly can't
open or locating the file.....

However, I tried install cygnome (gnome for cygwin)
and I find out no problem at all, the installation
just perfect and everything went well.......

I hope you guys can solve the installation
problem..........

Thanks

John

P.S: I'm using windows 2000 pro with sp 4