Can we install kile in kde-cygwin?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Feb 27 08:48:25 CET 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 02:07, Nirajan Gharti wrote:
> <P>Dear Ralf,</P>
> <P>Your information is greatly appreciated. Now configure is all right. I
> did that but while running the command make again I encountered with the
> error like:</P> <P>make[4]: Entering directory
> portable!<BR>commandprocess.o(.text$_ZN17QValueListPrivateI8QCStringEC1ERKS
>1_+0x3c):commandpr<BR>ocess.cpp: variable 'vtable for QCString' can't be
> auto-imported. Please read th<BR>e documentation for ld's
> --enable-auto-import for details.

This issue is fixed by using the kde-admin-patch package. Do you have read the
compiling information on
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/kde3/compiling.php ?
In mostly cases they will work.

Another way is manually setting this while configuring with

CCXFLAGS="-fdata-sections" CFLAGS="-fdata-sections"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc" ./configure ....