DCOPserver, didn't read the expected 59 bytes - continual failure

dongetzin dongetzin at povpromotions.com
Fri Feb 27 04:59:18 CET 2004

Seems to work!   I changed HOME temporarily.  I remounted to bin mode.  ...
And it works.

I'll change startx next.  (BTW, I wish the kde group would call their startx
something else, like startk, so I have a choice on startup!!)

Looks like it's the fact that it chokes if HOME points to a directory path
with spaces in it.

Thanks again, Ralf