Problem compiling KDE package (kdepim)

Tobias Larsson tola01 at student.bth.se
Fri Feb 13 11:31:40 CET 2004

Thanks for the answer. It did solve the current issue, so nore more problems
not finding X libraries.

I did hit another problem though, but I'm not sure if it's related to
KDE-cygwin or kdepim.
During configure of kdepim it starts running configure in the sub-directory
libical, where it fails.

Output:
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating
.infig.status: error: cannot find input file:
configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for libical

Do you know if this is related to the package itself or KDE-cygwin? If to
KDE-cygwin, is there a solution/work-around for it?

Thanks,
Tobias