qt-win32

Christian Hohnstaedt christian at hohnstaedt.de
Tue Feb 10 17:26:11 CET 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 03:49:40PM +0100, IVAN DE JESUS DERAS TABORA wrote:
>  --- Christian Hohnstaedt <christian at hohnstaedt.de>
> escribió: > Hello List,
> >
> > Is your port already usable ?
> Not at all!!! But you could see some screenshots in
> qt3-Win32 page!!!

looks not so bad..

> >Is it actively developed ?
> No!! :-(

sounds bad..

> > Can I participate ?
> Yes, that would be great, we need developers!!!

I'll try to compile it for me, I checked out the CVS.
Are there any newer versions than CVS HEAD ? :-)

> >How far is the light at the end of the tunnel ?
> Well, no comments!!!
Did not expect it is as dark :-(

Other idea:
Is there anybody with enough linker, BFD, MSVC binary knowledge
to make the MSVC non-commercial dlls  link to g++ ?

Or is it possible at all with a usual amount of work ?
I mean: The compiled code is there, running on i386 hardware,
we only have to link it - right ?

Best regards

Christian