kmail maildir patches???

Holger Karl karl at ee.tu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 8 11:18:40 CET 2004

Hello,

I admit to being completely smitten with KDE on cygwin! Especially the fact
that kmail can use maildir is almost enough to make me throw away outlook.

Why almost? Because I still can't sync with kmail on a linux box, as the
maildir filenames  have ":" on linux and "." on windows (obviously, since :
causes problems).

Now: did you patch the kamil source code? would this patch be applicable to
the standard  kmail as well? (Is there a chance to get the kamil-folks make
the : <-> . thing configurable, so it is easy to decide which format to use -
wrong people to ask here, I know).  Or did you do something else?

If that would work, lots of problems would go away for me!

Thanks and bundle and keep up the most impressive work!

Holger