qapplication_win.cpp

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Aug 29 18:31:38 CEST 2004

On Sunday 29 August 2004 13:55, David Tio wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> But if someone has already set the caption, we wouldn't want to override
> the caption rite? Hence I think we should always check for the caption
> first.
>
> The code that you suggest make sense as well, but the code that I check out
> from the cvs doesn't do any check at all. It will just set the caption to
> mwTitle.
>
> And I checked out the code from here:
> cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/kde-cygwin co -r
> QT_WIN32_3_BRANCH qt-3
>
> Is there a newer version available somewhere?

yes enter your checkout source dir and do an cvs -z3 update to get all the
updates. You should do this regulary, because currently updates are done
often. Additional you may follow the kde-cygwin--cvs mailing list, to which
all cvs changes are send.

The newest rule is
        if ( !mwTitle )
            mwTitle = appName;