configure using msvc.net

Thiago A. Corrêa thiagoacorrea at uol.com.br
Sat Aug 21 22:04:42 CEST 2004

Hmmm I found out that WinCVS has a TCL macro for that, thanks for the tip :)

I'm sending in the patch to Ralf.
May I send you the patch for the link_includes? I've done some "trivial"
changes, specially the removal of system("copy") call thing in favor of a
C++/Qt copy, this made it a lot faster, not to mention the "1 file copied"
message is now gone =)