Tester needed?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Aug 7 21:58:18 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 04 August 2004 23:26, Pablo López wrote:
> Hi! I think you are seraching people to test the project, so.. here I am!
> I have experience testing games like Eve a pirates game that I can't
> remeber and some other minor titles.

You are welcome to test the qt3-win32 qt releases using the binary release or
using the source. Please see the relating informations on
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/qt3-win32.

> I also can translate English into Spanish (I'm spanish)

You are welcome to translate for example parts of the qt3-win32 related
website or other pages. You can get the sources of the related pages by
viewing the cvs browser on
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/kde-cygwin/website/htdocs/

Please let me know your choice, so i can give you some more instructions.

Greetings