QT/WIN32: VC Patches

Peter Kuemmel pi at coffeelogic.de
Sat Apr 24 23:04:11 CEST 2004

Hello,
the patches are
- the diff file
- the files I've added (I'm not familary with diff)
   (too much for the mailing list 100kB, the email came back)

I'm not sure if gcc will work with this patches (maybe I've destroyed
someone others work).

To compile the headers must be in the /inlude directory, the links
generated by "make -f Makefile.cvs" don't work with vc: copy all *.h to
/include and then move all *_p.h to /private.

The most changes of existing code I've #ifdef ed with the MSC macro.
Qt  compiles without an without the UNICODE macro; when UNICODE is
enabled the text is gone (textirs), maybe my typecasts are too stupid.
All these casts are marked with #if defined (MSC) && (UNICODE).

I have to say, that come code is from the Wolfpack Emu project,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wpdev/.
Their gui-less port compiles with the command line tools of ms.

My setup is Win2k and Visual c++ 6 Sp6.

Compiling with the free as beer Toolkit leads to some template related
errors.

Peter