QT/WIN32: Compiled with Visual C

Holger Schroeder holger-kde at holgis.net
Fri Apr 23 23:41:22 CEST 2004

congratulations !

this really makes some advantages. can you tell us what you had to change ?
are the changes only extensions, that don´t break when compileing with gcc, or
are there some things, that would break compiling with gcc ?

perhaps you could post the diff, when it is not too big, of you ask ralf about
how to proceed.

it would be cool, if we could then put up a news item on the website, that we
can compile with visual c too :-)

Holger