QT designer problem in this release?!

Alvyn Liang sacch.liang at msa.hinet.net
Sun Apr 11 03:10:27 CEST 2004

Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the last few advices, they certainly work.

I don't know if you will answer this question, but I think its related with the translated code error. it seems the designer in
Qt3.2.3 has a little prooblem on its drag-n-drop function when I want to drag an customed item to menubar. The menubar does not
"accept" drag-n-drop item.

I followed the direction of QT assistant and successfully completed the first tutorial "Quick Start". But, on the second tutorial
section -- "Creating a Main Window Application", I found this problem of designer.

I quote a paragraph of qt assistant below

Click the Options action in the Action Editor and drag it to the Edit menu. The Edit menu will pop up; drag the Options action down
the menu (a horizontal red line indicates its position), and drop it at the end after the "Find" item."

when I process this action the OptionsAction icon float on the menubar, but the menubar never pop up. The icon appears with a
forbidden icon (a circle with a slash in it).

Shall I ask this question here or post it in the qt interest list?

:-(

regards

Alvyn