Is there any way to know if my archives are complete?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Apr 9 10:04:46 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 22:19, Alvyn Liang wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> I installed the latest version of QT.
>
> my cygcheck -srv shows
>
> qt-1                    1.45-b1
> qt-2                    2.3.1-b2
> qt-3-gcc3               3.2.3-3
> qtdevel-1               1.45-b1
>
> When I opened folder '/opt/qt/3.2/mkspecs/' there is only one folder
> 'cygwin-g++' inside it. I think if the system is cygwin this single folder
> is enough but qmake still report the problem. This is why I copied all the
> folders and files in '/usr/local/qt/mkspecs' into it.

Providing build informations for a package like qt is much work and we have
worked out a prefered way for compiling qt in
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/qt3/compiling.php. Using your own way may work, but
couldn't be supported for free because of our limited resources. If you like
to get support for other than the prefered way, we can make a support
contract.

Cheers