AW: Compiling KDE apps

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Sep 17 10:47:56 CEST 2003

Hi Mark,

> Don't suppose you know of any more than just that page?
> It seems more focused to compiling the core KDE applications that
> come with KDE rather than applications where you have to get the
> source seperately etc.

There are many kde application in the kde cvs area, so the way how to deal
with it is very similar to that of the core kde libraries, so the compiling
page is usable for this too.
We are preparing a gentoo based build system to make compiling easier but
currently there are only a few applications compiled and we are looking for
people who take the challenge to break through this barrier. May be you can
be one of this people ?