Problems launching KDE 2.2.2

Mat matthiasrausch at web.de
Wed Sep 10 22:45:04 CEST 2003

If i try to load KDE, I get the following result:

$
ipc-daemon: not found
[: ==: unknown operand
kdeinit: launch -> dcopserver --nosid
kdeinit: Launched DCOPServer, pid = 2908 result = 0
_KDE_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
iceauth:  creating new authority file /home/Matze/.ICEauthority
DCOP: register 'anonymous-2908' -> number of clients is now 1
DCOPServer up and running.
kdeinit: launch -> klauncher (null)
DCOP: unregister 'anonymous-2908'
Could not dlopen library klauncher.la: dlopen: Win32 error 127
Could not load library! Trying exec....
kdeinit: Launched KLauncher, pid = 3020 result = 0
kdeinit: launch -> kded (null)
Could not dlopen library kded.la: dlopen: Win32 error 127
Could not load library! Trying exec....
kdeinit: Launched KDED, pid = 3076 result = 0
kdeinit: Communication error with launcher. Exiting!

I have read the installation instructions, but I am new to Cygwin/KDE
and now I don't now what to do?

I would be grateful, if anybody could help me.

Thank you,

Mat