QT3-Win32 last patches!!!

Andy Goossens andygoossens at pandora.be
Fri Oct 10 14:36:09 CEST 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 17:59, IVAN DE JESUS DERAS TABORA wrote:
> For those that aren't registered to CVS list, i want
> to inform that i was comitted my last patches of QT3-Win32.

Wow, thanks!

Too bad I can't check it out from sf.net's anonymous CVS server due to their
load restrictions. I hope sf.net gets their new CVS machines running soon :-)

Some suggestions about the Qt3/Win32 port:

* Class Porting Stage:
The Qt2/Win32 port had a "Class Porting State" page on the website. (See
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt2-win32/classes.php) I guess such a thing
would be useful too for Qt3/Win32. It is an easy way to see what things are
done, what has to be done and it's possible to provide notes. And it might
even attract more developers too :-)

* Update to Qt 3.2.1:
As Holger said earlier, now that Ivan's patches are in, it might be a good
time to update to Qt 3.2.1. Has someone taken this task upon himself?

Ivan: I think the most difficult thing will adapting the QFont-related
classes. Those were rewritten in Qt 3.2.

--
// Andy Goossens

// Quote of the moment:
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.
		-- F. Dostoyevski