KDE on win32

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Tue Oct 7 16:25:41 CEST 2003

Hello friends,

I am glad to see what is already done for GPLed Qt for win32 port.
Since there is adding win32 target to KDE libs (called also as QT-KDE Wrapper,
not in cvs yet) on the horizon (now requires Qt3/commercial), this would be
easy to ensure that this targer will work propertly with Qt2/GPL for win32.

As my current work is maily devoted to Kexi developent (on both unix and
win32), my sources are not merged with kde cvs HEAD, not up-to-date with HEAD
(these base on version from february 2003). My sources has just some
cygwin-like implementations of unix-specific system function and thats all
references to Cygwin or X11. This allowed me not to change too much. Qmake is
used for build system. The environment I use depends now on VC++ 6 but on
noting specific.

So, while you are keeping your work on Qt layer, historical "merge time" is
quite near.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska