Qt3-Win32 status

IVAN DE JESUS DERAS TABORA ivan_deras at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 7 02:23:12 CEST 2003

 --- Juan Linietsky <coding at reduz.com.ar> escribió: >
Well, the screenshots look very very impressive!

> I wish to start porting Qt apps of mine to Qt-Win32,
> and attempt
> to fix bugs/add features to it in the process, if
> needed.
Good!!!!
is the code from such screenshots and the newer works
commited?

No, even no, i had have problems with the CVS, but
i'll try to commit it soon!!!

> if
> so, where in the cvs should i check it? How is the
> grade
> of stability of it?
there's no so much test of the code for now, the only
tests that i had done are with QT-Samples, because of
that testing with real apps would be good to discover
bugs!!!

Oh also, is there a tutorial on
> how should it be compiled?
See
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/compiling.php

But wait i need to commit the changes first!!!!!