QT3 help offer

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Wed Oct 1 16:11:05 CEST 2003

Hi

> How to upload images:

<snip>

> A note: When updating the index file make sure, that you don't
> overwrite older entries. After you have uploaded your images I will
> add the index file and the images to the cvs server for archiving.

I've merged Richards images into this section and have change the directory
structure a little.

qt3-win32/images/deras -> contains all images and index file from Ivan

qt3-win32/images/larkang -> contains all images and index file from Richard

Richard,

you can remove your qt3-win32 related website if you like, it is no more
required.